A Textual Guide to Clone Club Recruitment (because I don’t know how to gif things)
(…or if “gif” is even a verb)
1. Locate Potential Clone Clubber (hereafter referred to as “PCC”
2. Casually explain basic premise of plot/wax lyrical about Tatiana Maslany’s brilliant performance(s). Prepare yourself to prove that she is, in fact, one person and not an actual group of identical sisters (NOTE: this may require use of graphs/pie charts)
3. Extol the wonders of Delphine’s hair/Paul’s abs/possibly both (depending on the sexual preference of aforementioned PCC)
4. Feel a bit bad when you realize you shouldn’t reduce characters to their physical attributes and begin to explain the conflicted, multifaceted natures of these characters.
5. Realize you’re losing your audience.
7. Just shut up and play the first episode.
8. Realize this is probably the 10th+ time you’ve watched the first episode.
9. Provide moral support while PCC makes his/her way through the series.
10. Dork out about EVERYTHING once PCC finishes the series (usually 1-2 days after first contact)
11. Regret telling so many friends because now 90% of your life consists of discussing OB theories.
12. Secretly regret nothing.
(Seriously, though. Watch Orphan Black here: http://bit.ly/w2wOrphanBlack )
Have #OB Recruitment tips? Submit them today for the chance to win sweet OB swag. Click HERE for details.
ORPHAN BLACK Season 2 Poster x
Awesome fan art poster.
"It’s like we’re shooting a different movie every time we come to set." (x)
Go behind-the-scenes of Orphan Black for an exclusive interview with Tatiana Maslany on the themes explored in the upcoming season.
LOOK, LOOK WHAT I’VE DONE. SHE’S ON EPISODE SEVEN AND IS ADDICTED.
Tatiana Maslany on Kathryn Alexandre
↳"There were times on set where I was so tired and I just didn’t know how I was going to get through the day, how I was going to remember my lines, how I was going to even just be there and she would show up and give me everything and it was like I just fell in love with her. She just was so there for me and so giving of all of her energy and all of her work. That’s the ultimate generosity as an actor.
So this amazing preview happened while seeing Divergent!!
Did you clap?! (It’s ok to be the person that claps at the movies if it’s for Orphan Black.)
I’m part of a sisterhood like no other.